Part-time Customer Support Specialist @ Webhelp
Atalgojums(bruto): 950 EUR mēnesī
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
Are you ready to find your balance between work and studies? To explore the fascinating world of Webhelp while learning for your future road? Your opportunity to get experience as a Customer Support Specialist, combined with attention to self-development and provided individual part-time schedule is now available!
- Fluent Russian language and good English skills (Secondary school level)
- Finished Secondary School
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Computer literate
- Taking incoming calls
- Handling technical and service queries from customers
- Provide exceptional customer service on every contact
- You will deliver outstanding customer service in a proactive manner
- Hourly wage of 5.75 EUR Gross
- Motivational bonus system
- Opportunity to earn more (overtime opportunities)
- Paid professional training
- Health insurance
- Webhelp Employee Discount Card suitable for diverse places over the town
- Alternating work schedules
- Great location - in the centre of Riga with outdoor terrace
- International working environment
- Learning and development opportunities - on-going training and up skilling throughout your career
- Friendly colleagues and lots of fun!
We are expecting our potential part-time employees to complete the Academy/Training and work for the summertime (until the begin of your Studies) on a full-time basis.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 29.08.2019
- Prakse • līdz 13.09.2019
- Prakse • līdz 15.09.2019
- Prakse • līdz 01.09.2019
Webhelp supports one of the world's most innovative and popular telephony and IT companies to which we are looking for customer service representatives to handle incoming customer inquiries.
We are currently working on a very exciting period of growth and new tasks also require new colleagues.
You will be part of Webhelp, a leading Contact Center. Currently with about 35.000 employees. We work with strong brands, where only the best service is expected and therefore you must be ready to contribute to our ongoing success!
At the turn of the millennium, two young French entrepreneurs, Frederic Jousset and Olivier Duha, set out with the specific purpose of enabling and coaching consumers and brands to engage digitally. Webhelp was established.
Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 35,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.